- “We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – e. e. cummings
- The Answer: 6×9=42?
- “Passion, though a bad regulator, is a powerful spring.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.” -Galielo Galilei
- “Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.” -Anna Freud
- Andrew Mayne and Jordan Gold On the Difference Between Teaching and ExposureMagician and novelist Andrew Mayne and guest Jordan Gold discuss the difference between teaching magic and blatant exposure (with a little discussion of IP). Here's a link to the Magic Club YouTube video.lpcprof
- Bibliography of Materials on Parapsychology and PsychologyNew on the Parapsychology Blog: a list of materials on the intersection of parapsychology and psychology here.lpcprof
- Magic For SaleFrancis Young discusses the commercial side of magic in Tudor and Stuart England here for the History Vault. He also notes that the use of magical spells and other swag might get you into legal trouble. For more about grimoires,...lpcprof