As an Adjunct Professor at Widener University School of Law, Mr. Curcillo developed a hands-on course, based on the use of storytelling as a persuasive weapon.
He authored the book, "Performance on Trial" to teach other performers how to improve their presentation skills before an audience.
Joe also presided from 2000 to 2011 as a Juvenile Master for the Court of Common Pleas of Dauphin County. He regularly presents programs on Persuasion and Advocacy Skills for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Dauphin County Bar Association.
He has been an professional entertainer serving corporations and associations since 1979.
Teaching and Professorial Appointments
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Widener School of Law
- Municipal Police Academy
- Intensive Trial Advocacy Program, Widener School of Law
- National 100 Top Trial Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings•BV® Distinguished™
- Top 100 National DUI Trial Lawyers
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
J.D. - 1985
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania